A unique and versatile piece, this lariat necklace is handwoven of hundreds of Sterling Silver rings intersected by sections of woven 18KY gold. Tiny gold beads separate faceted Tourmalines of varying colors and thicknesses to close and can be worn long or doubled as shown on the model. The narrowing width of the chainmaille adds interest to the intricate pattern.
- 170 CTS of faceted pink, orange, and green Tourmaline beads.
- Oxidized Sterling silver and 18KY gold woven links.
- Contrasting cast Sterling Silver tips.
- 41.5" (166cm) overall length.
- Sold Out but contact me for one like it.